Brookshire Swimming Pool Membership 2022
The pool will be operated by Brookshire Pool Club Inc. – A locally operated not-for-profit organization
Family Membership – $365
Individual Membership – $125
8-Punch Pass – $70
Contact us with Questions:
Mail the above application along with your check made payable to:
“Brookshire Pool Club”
12124 Brookshire Parkway
Carmel, IN 46033
Membership is open to the public; not just Brookshire homeowners! JOIN THE FUN!
Sunday – Thursday 11:00AM – 7:00PM
Friday – 11AM – 8PM
Saturday 11AM – 8PM
Click here to email questions
Join the Swim Team!
- Certified lifeguards on duty
- Baby pool on separate filtration system
- Family-friendly environment
- Located by the beautiful & quiet Brookshire Golf Course
- Full-service snack bar at golf course
- Diving board
- Swim lessons unavailable at this time
- Pool heating system
- Active and vibrant swim team memberships available
- Adult swim opportunities
- Accommodations for non-member child care givers
*The BHOA reserves the right to alter, add, or delete features if required to by unforeseen circumstances or regulatory requirements.
Information about the Swim Team may be obtained by contacting
The Brookshire Pool is owned by Brookshire Water Safety and Education a 501C3 organization, and managed by a professional management company under contract by the Brookshire Pool Club a 501c7 organization.
The pool is for the use of everyone, so why not fill out the membership application, send it in, and enjoy your pool this summer! The pool requires the support of the neighborhood to remain viable and available for all our neighbors, now and into the future.